About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Sunday, April 27, 2008

One smile, Please?







My sweet husband took us to the Outback for dinner on Saturday night. I thought this would be a great time to have a recent picture taken of the two of us for my blog. (which, by the way he isn't too thrilled about) He feels like it is a waste of my time. So, the task at hand was one picture with one smile, that is all I needed. He agreed, I should have known better, because what followed was about 15 minutes of his best impressions of Earl, from "My Name is Earl." The guy on the show cannot take a picture with his eyes open, he always seems to blink at the wrong time. I love my husband with all my heart, but I was getting frustrated. So, finally after pouting for a little bit, he did it.



So, this post is dedicated to Val, my sweetheart for over half my life. (seriously we dated in high school & have been married almost 18 years.) I love you Val.

8 comments:

kristina said...

Cute pictures! My husband kinda feels the same way and is slowly getting use to me blogging!

Crystal Caldwell said...

YOur right he does look like earl. But the other one is much better you two are so cute. I had so much fun getting to know you today. I hope you like your hair.

Angie Whitman said...

Isn't he DASHING??? hahahaha I LOVE that you have a blog! And, no it is NOT a waste of time (cause that would mean I waste my time). Its for posterity...if I ever get my blog book finished. So, glad we can stay so connected now that we are no longer in YW's together. sniff, sniff...are you in primary yet?:)

Pam Jorgensen said...

At first I thought I had found Ken and Barbie's blog. I'm glad it's you and I can say "I know those beautiful people!"

Tell Val to go read Pres Ballard's talk telling us to use the internet for good. You're doing good Terri!

Anonymous said...

Great header - your already a blogging pro. (probably because youve been a blog stalker for so long youve got it all figures out, btw - we are all blog stalkers)

Julie and Matt said...

You guys are sooooo cute!!! I only wish I could be as cool as you and start a blog!

Anonymous said...

Julie - you are actually TOO cool to have a blog - no worries.

Hey, if you go Saturday, can Breea tag along? I was gonna send her 3 hours early with Kayla so I wouldnt have to take her. Text me

Anonymous said...

C'Mon Val!! This Blog idea is the best thing since sliced bread!!! You look flippin tan though, too much golf! Good to hear from you guys, take care. Dave