About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SOLD!!!


Finally, our other home is sold. For the past year and a half we have been on a rollercoaster ride (to say the least) with this home. We had it sold 3 seperate times to the "same" buyer & they backed out 3 times. (shame on us) Now it is finally done! Different buyer this time (of coarse :) I have to say, I will miss that house alot. We had some good memories there, met some great people in that neighborhood & ward. We miss our friends, but we love our new home.
We hope the new buyers love it as much as we did!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a NICE house you sold. Glad it finally went through. If you are wanting some "Young Women" time you know I've got an extra 6 you can spend time with???

kristina said...

So glad your home finally sold! Thanks for all you did in YW and I know the girls will miss you! Fun to see you have a blog and I will enjoy reading all your exciting posts! :)

Stu and Alyssa said...

Im glad you finally sold your house! Your Yw girls were so lucky to have you in there! Im excited to be able to be updated with you guys!

Breea said...

thats great! hey i am making a post about you and the other leaders. i miss you guys so much its unbeliveable! ugh... so check out my blog in the near future!