About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged again!

How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog.
List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

O.k. Kristina here it goes:
3 joys:
my family, of course they top the list. I absolutely love & adore my husband Val & my amazing children, Val, Kenz & C.J.
summer, i really do love summer. sitting out by the pool (someone else's of course)sleeping in, being lazy about chores. (hey wasn't i just complaining about the summer on my earlier post?)
food, i really enjoy food- mostly desserts. I do love watermelon & cantlope. But, I love chocolate cake. i love pepsi too. real pepsi not fake. (diet)

3 fears:
loosing my husband or children
cancer
outer darkness

3 Goals:
loose a few pounds (i think that is a common one :)
finish the book of mormon with my family (we will be done soon)
get to the temple more often

3 obsessions/collection:
my husband says i collect scrapcrap (scrapbooking stuff), i keep reminding him it is part of my business
i am obsessed with the Twilight books, I am almost done with the new moon
i used to collect carousel horses

3 random/surprising facts about me:
i love to eat milk duds & watch HGTV's Devine Design. I am trying to get my husband to surprise me with a master breadroom design my Candice Olsen for my 40th.
i am crazy for blogging. i love to read all the fun stuff that everyone is doing & the funny things their kids say.

O.k. I tag:
Angie, Alyssa, Kristen Spuehler, Vonda & Amy

5 comments:

Pam Jorgensen said...

You, me and a box of Milk Duds before Biggest Loser starts again. Wait...you, me and 2 boxes of Milk Duds...I don't want to share!

kristina said...

Thanks Terri-fun post to read. Way to go on getting The BOM read!!

Anonymous said...

I just got back into town, but I am up to the tagging challenge - I just need a few catchup blogs first. Bring your kids and come swimming!

Julie and Matt said...

If you help me start a blog, I will answer these questions!

Val & Terri Galvan said...

You are on chica!