About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

C.J., Brayden, Devin, Makenna, Allie & Lauren. Brayden is loving this- surrounded by girls. ya!
C.J., Makenna & Allie @ our ward trunk r treat Wed. Night. In case you are wondering, C.J.'s costume choice this year: A Secret Service Agent. hmmm. That's my baby for you. She looked cute!

This is Kenz's costume for Halloween. She is immitating an 80's excersise person. Like Olivia Newton John, "let's get physical" Her & Rylee got the idea from that show on Thursday nights called "Kath & Kim". It is pretty funny, they mock the 80's.


C.J.'s pumpkin turned out to be a Shrek head.



Here is Kenz at the Palmers on Monday carving pumpkins. Hers was really cute.




4 comments:

Julie and Matt said...

I love Brayden with his girls! Also, I'm loving Olivia Newton John. Let's get physical!!

ron burgundy said...

you spelt my name wrong. im very offended. jk haha. im likin the picures
-rilee

The Austin Family said...

Hey Terri, what the heck is Allie supposed to be? That picture is hilarious!! Looks like a fun party.

Anonymous said...

Haha thanks! I definatly will tell her hi and tell your family hi in return! I didnt know that Kenzie was at Perry thats great! The boutique sounds so cute we'll be there!