About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Love Crystal Caldwell!!!!

O.k. Every year my family dreads Christmas pictures. This year I decided to give my friend & hairdresser Crystal Caldwell a try. She just started her own photography company. Our experience was awesome! She was so good with the kids & they all were comfortable with her. They were actually a little too comfortable-- See what Crystal had to deal with. Look at Lil Val & MacKenzie. They are crazy!! Don't look to close-- my eyes are going crazy.
One of my favorite pictures of the girls. They actually look like they like each other.

Cute picture of the "girls"-- notice Kenz's peace sign. Her & Val were making faces & crazy poses most of the time.


Here is Kenz trying to climb over a wall, she is not very "agile"



The picture below is of us posing as the real "O.C."





So a little plug for Crystal-- check out her blog it is on my list of friends!
Thanks again Crystal--- Love you!






12 comments:

ron burgundy said...

Just wanna let you all know that i am taller than my mom. As seen on picture 1

Val & Terri Galvan said...

Oh Kenz you are such a silly silly girl.

Breea said...

hahaah! i loves these!!! you guys are so stinking cute, its ridiculous! :)

Val & Terri Galvan said...

thanks Breea! you r sweet.

Julie and Matt said...

Super cute pictures, Terri! I really need to give Crystal a call! I love the picture where your girls look like they actually love eachother. By the way, you look hot in the pictures! Are you still going to the gym?!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your family pictures - true personality comes through, not to mention you look very She-she as the Shepards say:-)

Val & Terri Galvan said...

haha they told you about she-she. that is funny. thanks for the kind comments.

Shanen said...

These pictures are wonderful. I especially love the one you used for the header. Too cute.

Angie Whitman said...

Wow...I was wondering what happened to that family from the O.C. Good thing I can still keep up with you Seth Cohens over there. I feel very special living next to such a beautiful and wonderful family. Simply 'dashing!:)

harmon family said...

hi, i had to peak to see crystal's pics of you all. too cute!

Heidi said...

These pictures are so cute.

Clarissa said...

These pictures are awesome! Now I know who to call for hair AND pics!! Thanks!