About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Xpressions Boutique

I know the pictures to the right are a little hard to read, but I wanted everyone to know about our boutique next week. It is a week from today, there are going to be some real fun items to order for christmas gifts. The list of vendors include:
Polka Dot Moon Invitation & Stationary Emporium *link from my blog
White Lotus Salon & Spa
All Frills Aprons Fabulously Flirty Aprons *link from my blog
Creative Works Trunk show specialists- bringing things from purses to clothing
Sugar Cookies
Funky Bums Fierce Fashion for Bad Bottom Boys & girls too
Mysti's Hair Pretties Hair clips
Gem Begs Flirty little bags for all your baubles
Burpies N Blankies
Banners by M & m Banners for occasions
O'Snap Baby onesies & hair couture with snap! *link from my blog
Gold Canyon Candles
Donai' Jewelry
Lil' Donai' Treasure Boxes *crafted by 15 year old*
Xpressions by me Baby Couture & Magnet Boards

*a portion of the proceeds are going to The Prayer Child Foundation. (founded by Karen Waiseth- Gold Canyon Candles)

The show is Thursday the 13th from 6:30 to 9:00. It is not at my house, so if you haven't received a flyer or invite, please let me know so I can get you directions. It is going to be Fabulous!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I couldn't link to those pages. I might want to order some stuff. can you send me the websites! I'm sad I won't be there. jen@thetanners.com
Thanks Terri

Val & Terri Galvan said...

The ones that have blogs or websites are on my friends list, try going from their. The apron girl is in my ward & I am not exagerating that they are the cutest things you have ever seen-- cute Christmas gifts!!!

Stu and Alyssa said...

K I want directions. I hope I can make it. I get off work at about 8 that night! I want to come though

Julie and Matt said...

I'm so sorry I missed it. I still need to shop at your house!! I'll give you a call. Julz