About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Friday, March 27, 2009

My crazy life!

I had to laugh at myself- I had already put most of my "great deals" away yesterday when I though-- hey I should take a picture & put it on my blog of what I have been doing with my "spare" time lately. Well here it is: COUPONSENSE!!!!!!! I love coupons! I love FREE stuff! But, most of all, I love VONDA GUTTERY!!! She is my instructor & she is the best. Call her 480-497-1214. We are all going through times where we need to cut back, tighten our belts-- right? I know I am not the only one! So, give her a call- for as little as $30.00 a month- you can save tons of money- get your year supply started- not only on food- but personal hygene, toiletries, cleaning supplies. It is a little time consuming & in the beginning you will spend a little more than usual, but it is worth it. My February total's were crazy- I spent about $900.00 for $2200.00 worth of product. The program is awesome-- CALL HER!
I know this isn't a great picture- but- I am stocked up on cereal (.50 a box or less), fruit snacks, granola bars, salad dressing & many other items. Last night I went to Fry's and seriously- got $60.00 worth of groceries for $12.00.

dish soap :)


This shelf is FULL of shampoo/conditioner & lotion. Yesterday at Bashas I got 9 bottles of Suave conditioner or shampoo for .19 ea & 6 bottles for .27 ea. A few weeks ago @ Wallgreens, I was able to stock up on Garnier products- shampoo/conditioner & hairspray- for FREE. All NAME Brands-- pantene, herbal essence, loreal, dove etc.



Deodorant- (women & men) toothepaste, toothebrushes, floss & mouthwash. When times are tough-- do we want to compromise our hygene? NO. One of my favorite deals: Walgreens was offering a $6.00 register reward if you purchased 3- participating Listerene/Reach products, in the paper that week was a coupon from the manufacturer for $3.00 off 3 items. So, that week I got 3 big bottles of mouthwash, 3 packages of floss (their expensive brand) & 6 toothebrushes (2 pack) FREE.




having 3 girls in the house "shaving"--don't want to run out do we? Most of these razors were 8.99 or less on sale- "stacking" coupons w/store sales- I was able to get these for 1.00 or less.












Foundation, concealor, lipstick, lipgloss, eyeshadow, mascara----just a few "pretties" that we are stocked up on.

4 comments:

Clarissa said...

Go Terri!!! I am very impressed and wish I had the TIME to do that . . . I wonder if I "hired" my teenagers to do everything and I just did the shopping part?

Julie and Matt said...

Wow!!! I'm impressed! I'm getting the couponsense thing down, but it looks like you're ahead of me!

Shanen said...

$900 for the month for February?? Holy cow I wouldn't be able to make our mortgage payment. I've been doing coupon sense for about 5years now and I don't spend more than about $250 a month. So now that you are getting stocked up your dollar amount should drop. Great job. Now you will have extra money to make sure your 90 day supply is in order =)

Anonymous said...

Your too sweet - I love CS and TG too! I did the same thing when I started, I spent the same amount I was spending (900) and getting 3 times as much, now Im seeing what I can get for 1/2 as much money, but it is hard to pass up those cheap or freebies and I say, If you got the cash and time - go for it. The dollar is devaluating and food prices are only going up. Fun post - your my savings idol:-)