no explanation about this photo-- haha
Well it's official-- I am old. My baby is a teenager-- scary. She has really grown this past year, she is almost as tall as I am.
The things we LOVE about C.J. are (we-- are her family)
*Her laugh
*Her smile
*Her cute way she still twirls her hair when she is tired (I love this--so cute)
*Her sensitive side
*Her love of CSI's shows (MacKenzie loves that she watches them with her-- even when kenz catches her closing her eyes cuz she is scared or grossed out)
*Her middle name: Jolene-- my big sis. (I love her too)
*Her beautiful big brown eyes-- (her dad loves those eyes)
*Her competitive spirit (her dad loves that too)
*Her ability to make me laugh when I want to beat her (not litterally of course :)
*Her confidence (MacKenzie loves that)
*Her sweet way of asking if it is ok if she sleeps on our couch in our room when it is stormy
*Her dancing skills (her brother loves that--he especially likes it when she does the "jerk")
*Her toughness (her brother loves that she is tough)Of course there are way more- but these are a few.





No comments:
Post a Comment