About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Monday, May 3, 2010

Really? T-p'd again?

I can't even take it anymore- seriously. We get toilet papered like every weekend now. I think since we have been in this house- the year we have lived here- we have been t'p'd more times than the entire time val & I have been married. I did have to give props to Mac's friends though- they did a pretty impressive job- they had the tree's covered more than most people have been able to cover. crazy.

No comments: