So Val took some customers to Philadelphia last week for the Dallas Cowboy-- Philadelphia Eagle Football game & he arranged to do a tour of the city one day. They toured the famous Eastern State Penitentiary among some other things. Here are the pictures from his tour. I wanted to post them on the blog, I think they are so cool.




Al Capone's cell- he didn't get any special treatment did he???
The famous steps from the movie "Rocky".
The Liberty Bell
Val had a mental block on what building or what statue this was.
He took this photo because he knows how much I love brick buildings & architecture in general.
I love this building too.
Here is the view from their seats. They were in the end zone like 12 rows up. Val was pretty bummed, he was looking forward to this game all year long & the Cowboys only scored one touchdown & he wasn't even there to see it, they had already left-- the score was like 34 to 7 or something crazy like that. The eagles just killed the cowboys. I told Val- maybe next time he can take me instead of a bunch of guys. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment