About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Soldier Boys!

This is Landon & Val dancing to Soldier Boy! Wes &

Chelsea Walden & Landon Palmer came over Wednesday

night to help Val film a movie. They decided to have a dance

off & it was so hilarious. We were laughing so hard, my stomache

hurt by the end of the night. I love that Val & MacKenzie have

such fun good friends to hang out with.

I am sorry about the loud laughter on the video, it seriously couldn't be helped.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha HOW FUN!!!
I loved the talk about zero hour in the background. nice.. i was laughing too thats hilarious.

Val & Terri Galvan said...

You can definately tell I am not a professional videographer. It was so funny though.

Angie Whitman said...

Hey, I tagged you. Also, wanted to say I Love your new calling. I'll be calling you for all kinds of tips on canning. Your expertise will be invaluable to our Ward.

MAYBE IT WAS A MIX UP??;)hahhahaha. just kidding. You'll do great! I'll learn right along with you!

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh it reminded me of us in Pom a gazillion years ago!!! No parking on the dance floor! lol Wendy