About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tough Girls Rule!

Here we are at the last game of All Stars on Monday. This is Alli Hancock, C.J's best friend. These girls played their hearts out. All three games were interesting.
The first game, we lost 22-0. Our coach was ejected the first inning & we battled the umpires the entire game. We found out later that the umpires were SanTan's own league umpires. (a little unfair!!) But, we ended up winning the game, because SanTan was playing with an illegal player. (she played up in Juniors all season, than they brought her down for AllStars) Big NO NO.
The next game Alli pitched & she did an awesome job- remember her name, she will be famous someday, playing college softball or something. Anyway thru the 4th inning it was 1 to 0. ya, crazy. Than we had some errors and fell apart. We lost 14- 0. So that forced a 3rd game. We were determined to win & move on to state. C.J. played right field & did an amazing job, she almost threw out a girl at first twice. Our pitcher Courtney did a great job &

surprising, their was only 1 umpire & he actually was very fair to both teams. But, sad as it is, we lost 6 -1. The girls did an awesome job. Coach Rob was a fun coach.
This is their team, we are missing one girl who already left for vacation- Celena.
All in all, I think the experience C.J. had was great, she improved in her fielding & learned how to bunt properly.
Good job Queen Creek Heat Majors.!!!! Tough Girls Rule!!

4 comments:

jen said...

Way to go C.J.! And a big hats off to you because I am learning that this softball thing is a lot of time!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Way to go! I have to tell you, I was searching through some old photos for a picture of me from camp... anyway, long story short, I found a fun picture of all of you from the old co-ed team!! Years and years ago! Don't be surprised it you see it on my blog, flashback friday or something :) you guys, russ and lorene, dave, russ, brian!! too funny

Anonymous said...

AWESOME !!!!!!!!!! I was going to say the same thing that my wife just said. :( Oh well, she beat me to the punch. C-Ya!!!

Angie Whitman said...

I miss those two girls. I'm hoping to see one of Allie's games while she's up here. Hope your living it up in Cali and thinking of me...hehe. mIss you tons!