
I know that our schedules have been so crazy, but I miss Bunco! I had to post this picture because it is so funny, it was our 80's night @ Jenn Lundgrens. The thing I miss most about Bunco, is not the prizes. Because everyone (including my husband) knows I am not very good at the game, but I am good at having fun! I miss the conversations, the food & the bonding we do at Bunco! Everyone in our Bunco group is awesome, we have so much fun together! So, I hope we actually get together this month, cuz I truly do miss you ladies!!





6 comments:
Bunco Boss here!! Bunco is on-Sep 23. Mark your calendar! I love that 80s pic. We need to have more theme nights!
I was there, was I taking the picture? Im with you - I love those girls too and enjoy getting together - seems like a long time since the group has irrupted in laughter.
I was laughing at first thinking, what the crap is Terri wearing? ha ha!! But then I realized they were all a bit crazy, and the hair then totally gave it all away. Fun time. I love Bunko too. My group has vanished... oh well, too bad, so sad.
Oh, man! I am sad I missed this one! We need more theme nights! Trish's hair and outfit frightens me just a little...:)
How fun. I love girls night. We just had a big one on Tuesday night. I gave Alex your number a couple of nights ago and she said she would call you. My shower is going to be on tuesday Oct. 28th. So right before halloween and before everything starts to get crazy.
Hi Terri,
It's April Goff with the cake blog. Thank you so much for your comments on my blog! You are so sweet, and your blog is DARLING! What an adorable family you have. Yes, you may add my blog to yours if you like. I love being able to bring a smile to someones face with my cakes. Please share. Thanks again for your sweet comments!
April :o)
Post a Comment