About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Monday, September 22, 2008

I Love Cake!


Oh how stinkin' cute is this cake? In August I had the honor of helping my very good friend Julie Lewis with her daughter Kelsee's wedding. I helped with the guest book & a magnet board & some outside decorations. Anyway, have you ever met someone that their creativity BLOWS your mind? This cake seriously blew my mind. I want to have an event at my house just so I can have one of her cakes.
I have added the gal's blog to my list of friends. Check it out. Her name is April.

9 comments:

The Marquardt Family said...

yummy! That sounds so good about now! I am so sorry I did not get together with you before I left. IT WAS A WHIRL WIND! I am so glad we are here and things are going great. YOur family is so stinkin cute! I am so blessed to have met you, you are very talented and I will always cherish our talks! xoxo

Angie Whitman said...

That is the funnnest cake I have ever seen! I want one!!! I know we'll have a BIG 40th birthday party for someone I know...but it'll have to be when I get back!~no parties without me (or just plan on repeating them!:)

Nichole Barney said...

okay that cake is so cute! i am impressed with the creator!

The Marquardt Family said...

TERRI WHAT IS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS? I NEED A MAGNETIC BOARD FOR CHRISTMAS? I WANTED TO ASK YOU A FEW THINGS? MISS YA

Val & Terri Galvan said...

Hey Cami. I would love to do a board for you. galvanchan@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Hey there, check out "Ace of Cakes" on the food network. Duff is the owner of a cake shop in Baltimore and they are awesome as well. She is deffinately an artist!!!! I don't know about 100 bucks minimum though. Yikes!! Hope things are going well with the Galvans!!! Take care... Dave

davisx8 said...

Hey Terri,

This is Heatherlea,I about died when I saw how big the kids. I geuss that I don't realize that if mine grow so will yours. I cant believe that Corrina is that big I still think of her want her Monta to hold her, And Kenzie and Val sooo cute. Tell little Val I love those dance moves.Good to see ya guys.

Val & Terri Galvan said...

Hey Heatherlea, it was good to hear from you!! Yes I can't believe our kids are growing up, so are we too! Yuck- I turn 40 next week, how sick is that? Do you have a blog?

davisx8 said...

Terri,
Hey no I dont have a blog. Dont remind me that you are that close to 40 that means it's that much closer for me. I don't feel old even though supposedly Im getting old. However I did feel old when I went back to school that was a little itmidating when you are truly the oldest one there and all you classmates call you mom. It was good to hear from you. I hope all is well with you all.