About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Peaches!




O.k. our peaches came in about 2 weeks ago & I canned about a case of them. Than we had more come in, so I canned some more & made freezer jam. My family loves peaches, they were really yummy this year. Thank you Mrs. Fruit Lady Vonda!. I know it is crazy that I am trying to domesticate myself. I figured I am almost 40, now is a good time.


2 comments:

Trish said...

Great job! You aren't trying to say that you are domestically impared, are you? I wouldn't believe it for a minute! Just look how loverly your peaches turned out! You, my dear, are a DOMESTIC GODDESS!! :)

Val & Terri Galvan said...

Trish, you are funny! I seriously am domestically impared!!! I must be a good faker!