About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tennis anyone?

Here is our beautiful girl Kenz. She is playing on the Perry High Tennis team. This was something new for her. She has never played before, but loves it. She is doing pretty good for never taking lessons & the coach wants her to tryout for spring tennis. (j.v.) I know this isn't a very good picture of her, I will post some more later.
They had a match in Casa Grande last Thursday & she won her singles match & her doubles match. Very exciting!!!!

1 comment:

jolene said...

Hey beautiful, I have someone that will play tennis with you when you come at Christmas - that's if its not a skating arena... my receptionist played in college and proclaims to be pretty competitive, can't find worthy compotents here in Montrose... bring your racket. I am so proud of you... YOU KEEP GOING GIRLY! I love you - Aunt Jolene