About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Friday, April 3, 2009

Not Obsessed? SICK?



O.k. Vonda wanted me to post my deals I received at Walgreens this week. So here they are-- now the price I am posting as my final price paid is after either register rewards & coupons or rebate & coupons. If you want to learn more on how you can do this-- call Vonda 480-497-1214.

$ paid $normal or sale price $total

6- softsoap body wash's FREE 3.99 x 6 $23.94

4- large btl Listerene Mouthwash .75 ea 6.59 x 4 26.36

3- chapsticks FREE 1.99 x 3 5.97

2- mento's gum .50 ea 1.49 x 2 2.98

2- edge (men's) shaving gel FREE 2.99 x 2 5.98

2- skinmate (women's) "" FREE 2.99 x 2 5.98

3- glade carpet powder .99 ea 2.99 x 3 8.97

2- physician's formula

lipgloss & eyeshadow 1.99 ea 7.99 x 2 15.98

1- Freestyle Diabetes machine FREE 69.99 x 1 69.99

okay- my brain hurts from all the math, but here you go. $10.95 (out of pocket) for $166.15 worth of product---product my family will use-- or someone who needs it will. :)

I used the carpet powder yesterday in C.J's room (nixon boy likes to go potty in there :(-- it smells nice now).

Oh & a little side note, I have slowed down- on the spending. My march spending was down to about $600.00 but I still got over $2000 worth of stuff. Crazy. My goal is to only spend about 250-300.00 a month from here on out. There are some deals that are too great too pass up, but I will try.

1 comment:

Nichole Barney said...

I hear about everyone doing this. I need to call you with some tips on how to do it. It does look a little addicting!