Hey friends, I am participating in another boutique next weekend. There are going to be lots of fun items for Mother's Day & the best part is, part of the proceeds go to help Breast Cancer Research. I love being a part of boutiques that have a purpose. So, come & get your Mother's Day shopping done early & don't forget your friends or family that are "expecting soon" they need something fun too. There will be fun baby items too. Directions: Saturday, April 18, 2009
Shop Chic Boutique
Hey friends, I am participating in another boutique next weekend. There are going to be lots of fun items for Mother's Day & the best part is, part of the proceeds go to help Breast Cancer Research. I love being a part of boutiques that have a purpose. So, come & get your Mother's Day shopping done early & don't forget your friends or family that are "expecting soon" they need something fun too. There will be fun baby items too. Directions:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hello! How is my long, lost friend doing? Let's get together, it's sad our friendship has resorted to commenting on each others blogs. Take care!
Post a Comment