About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Val Senior is 60!

Mac & Tata, I think she looks most like her Tata-- happy bday tata.
this is what I like to call the "triple decker Val sandwich". ha. Val Sr, Val III & Val Jr.

Look at how handsome they are. Wow, Val's dad turned 60 on March 1st, so we celebrated with some food & some cake. I wanted to do a post about Val's dad because this guy, well he is a special man! I am grateful for Val & the many things that he has done for our family & for the things I am sure he will continue to do. He is a kind, thoughtful, generous, loving man.


So Happy 60th Birthday Val!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: