About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Birthday's, yuck. ha ha

Letter from Val-----BEST Birthday present EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Celebrating another birthday. Mine yesterday started out with my sweetheart waking me up at 4:45 a.m. to go to the gym. The funny thing, no Happy Birthday- just "are you going?" So, we get to the gym & we start setting up our little "body pump" station & one of the other trainers comes in & a couple of the teachers yell "happy birthday emily" & I thought that would trigger Val's brain--nope. About halfway through the class, I lean over to Val & say--"no one should have to come to the gym on their Birthday." he looked at me with the cutest little boy shy i'm sorry smile you have ever seen, gave me a big hug and kiss & said Happy Birthday.


It was sweet.


After class- went home and showered--I had a golf lesson at 9:00, than I stopped at my friend april's cupcake shop to show her some material for her board I am going to do for her new shop opening soon--(i will send details) than the girls & I went to post office to drop off Kenzie's letter to Val & than went to Baja Fresh for lunch- they took me out to lunch, but I paid-- fun huh. Than we went to Anthropologie to browse, stopped at Joann's for a few things than back home. I took a short nap than got up & showered for the 2nd time today--wanted to be fresh for birthday dinner. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheesecake factory.


Than we came home to a surprise in our mailbox from Val, another letter & a sweet surprise on our doorstep---chocolate mint brownies from my visiting teachers. I love them, they are so good to me!!!!

2 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a great day! I need that mint brownie recipe! Yum!

Val & Terri Galvan said...

oh they are soooo yummy! I will have to get it for you. Check out our missionary at eldervalgalvan.blogspot.com he is soooo cute!!!! we are so proud!!!