About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Monday, November 8, 2010

Birthday Lunch w/Friends @ Oregano's mmmmmm

I don't know how to describe how I feel about my friendships. They are very special to me!!!!! I am lucky because my friends are the type of friends that will do anything for you. They always know when I need a phone call, when I am missing my missionary. I just love my friends. I am grateful to my father in heaven for them, because he knows I need them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy Jo (bff) Hancock & me, o.k. the first picture we took I left out, cuz we thought Garrett would have been jealous- cuz, she hadn't given him a kiss yet that day-- hahaha.
LeeAnn Basha & me.
Stacy "wheels" Wheeler
Vonda Guttery, me-what-who took this picture-c.j. I want a retake---uggggg my eyes are closed- hahahaha. & Julie *jules Martinez.
Pam Jorgenson, me & Kristen Shephard.
Nancy Crouch, me & Jill Wahlin-- luv my cheezy grin! I love these girls, they are all so fun and they took time out of their oh so busy lives to come spend it with me. Thank you so much ladies!!!!!!!!!! C.J. was with us too, I let her come since last year Kenzie came to lunch with the girls. I love C.J. too. She was the photographer. haha. she did a good job--- except the one with my eyes closed-- she did take a bunch of pictures of some birds I didn't include haha.

No comments: