About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

oops---happy anniversary? 20 years wow

Beautiful flowers, for me?
Yummy chocolate covered strawberries, for me?

o.k. so, i can use my missionary for an excuse for alot of things--but for this?? i am LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really it isn't all my fault--especially when 1/2 of the party is gone on the anniversary in question. O.k. so on October 19th--- Val and I celebrated 20 years of being married--- I know ---crazy- we actually are high school sweethearts- which most of you know, and have been together for 25 years. but, I consider it a HUGE accomplisment- that we have been married 20 years. He had to go out of town for our anniversary for work. This year-crazy travel schedule-- he was out of town on my bday-- out of town on our anniversary and out of town on his bday. So. He sent me Flowers to the house & chocolate covered strawberries to work----mmmmmm they were sooooo yummy.


I am still waiting for tahiti. maybe for our 21 st year. :)
Of course I am teesing, I am the luckiest woman alive, because I have the BEST most HANDSOMEST, SWEETEST, SEXIEST, GREATEST, HOTTEST, husband, father, friend----than anyone- on the face of this EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: