About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Homemade Apple Pie...

MacKenzie wanted to make a homemade turkey dinner this year for Christmas Eve. Every year for Christmas Eve, the tradition is that we spend it with my family. Last year we were in Colorado with the family & of course Lil Val. This year, of course we are home, because we will be talking to Elder Galvan on the phone. So, part of Kenzie's homemade dinner is she wants to make a homemade ApPLe Pie--- something I have never even attempted--- Of course--- I haven't attempted a whole lot, in the cooking department. So, the only thing she even asked for help with--- was rolling out the dough for the bottom part of the crust, that is where you see her DAD's hands--- hahahahahaha. seriously, what good am I???? UMMMM, I do come in handy, when she needs a baby gift for a teacher or a gift for a friend. :)
Here is the fresh apples in the homemade crust that Mackenzie made all by herself.

mmmmm. it was very tasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she really is a great cook!!!! We have loved everything she has made!!!!

No comments: