About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What goes UP must come DOWN

Kenz, Brooke Myers & Breanna Neal-- and the Wahlin's dog. This is what the girls like to do for fun-- yea!!! They went to the Wahlin's to take pictures & found what were probably some newly raked leaves (sorry jill & rob) but, what do you do?? haha. How can you get mad at these cute faces? Rylee Warner is taking these pictures & is in a few shots later.



Rylee is in the middle- her & Breanna get some serious height on this shot. haha. White girls can jump!!!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MacKenzie's friends---- I know these girls are the kind of friends that will be there for my daughter through thick & thin!!!! They love her regardless!!! I trust them, I trust her with them! In this time when there is so much to worry about out there with our kids, it is so nice to know that these girls are who my daughter is spending her time with. They are daughters of God. They know who they are & what they stand for.

No comments: