About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree........




Ok, so these pictures aren't even the most recent of the tree- but I am trying to get my blog updated. I have added a ton more stuff at the top & the green stuff around the tree is actually even tighter if that makes sense??? I went a little CRAZZZZY this year-- but I LOVE it.....
I wanted to have a little fun. So, we added some spice to our tree called the color neon green.
I can't even tell you how happy it made me feel when one of my most awesome friends sends me a text after she had stopped by the house & said that she loved my tree & thought it was the best she had seen--- awe!!!!!!!! then she told someone in our ward about it- yay! I finally decorated my tree right for the first time in what? 20 years or so????? LOL!!!!
HOLLA---------LAST CHRISTMAS WITHOUT OUR MISSIONARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Wow, gorgeous tree! Miss seeing you guys around here! Can't believe this will be the last Christmas without your missionary! Time sure flies! Hey, let's set him up with Marlee when he gets home ;) She is has a serious case of senioritis and can't wait for high school to be all over so she can move on to ASU! WhooHOOO!