About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Thanksgiving-- last one w/out our Missionary!

Our tradition is to get a Honey baked Ham, but-- Val wanted to get one from the store this year and bake it & himself. So, here he is & it actually was pretty yummy. I love the fact that my husband likes to cook & my daughter is going to be a better mother in the kitchen than I was/am.
Our little Julia Child's (Kenzie) wanted to make something of her own to take to Nana & Tata's for dinner-- so she found this recipe online for creamed spinach- it was the Ruth's Chris recipe. She made it with some help from Dad & it was awesome!!!

No comments: