About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Creativity ....Kenzie is possessed!!!



So kenzie had to do a project for her English class she is getting college credit for & it was to design a Valentine's Day card. She created this card all by herself. She always says that she isn't creative & I am always telling her that she is-- she just needs to tap into it!!! I love the saying she used on the inside--- it is so her!!!!! The card is super simple- but cute!

No comments: