About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Snowing on Cardinal st.

On Sunday early afternoon we were greeted with a storm--- hail pounded us pretty good. It was crazy- I had to take pictures. It really looked like it snowed.



This pile of hail- came out of the rain gutter-- crazy huh? I had to send a picture of this to Elder Galvan-
One of my favorite pictures is my elephant from Thailand-- he is still in such great condition-- I need to find the picture of my sitting on this elephant when I am like 2 years old. I must say- it is pretty cute.

No comments: