About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Senior Pictures-- Kenzie 2012



I cannot believe how time flies.  Looking at this beautiful young woman, makes me realize that it happens & it happens fast.  I remember clearly the day she was born and how excited I was to have a girl.  She is every bit that sweet baby girl that I had ever dreamed that I would have.
It's hard to believe that she is graduating from high school in a few weeks. She is such a smart, talented, grounded person.  I know that whatever step she takes next in her life she will be successful at.  She knows her Heavenly Father loves her & she has a strong testimony.  Her father & I lover her so much and are extremely blessed to be her parents.


 

No comments: