About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Done! Graduated! 2 down 1 to go!

It is hard to believe MacKenzie is graduated! Wow! This past year has really flown by. She is such a beautiful young lady & she is so special to Val & I. Her amazing way that she is grounded in her testimony of the Gospel & her Faith in her Savior is a wonderful example to me & her friends.  These girls in these photos have been her friends for a long time. Rilee and Kenz have been friends since 5th grade.  Brooke & Brianna started hanging out with Kenz & Rilee in 9th grade (i believe).  I love these girls like they are my own & I am so proud of them.
I am grateful to each of them for their friendship to my daughter. I hope someday to be there when they are each sealed to their future husbands in the temple.
I hope my sweet daughter knows how much she is loved and how truly proud we are of her.  I am honored to know her & to call her my friend & my daughter.
Rilee Warner, Brianna Neal & Kenz

We are blessed to have Val's parents living close by.  Anything that our kids have that is important they come to.  I love Val & Rhea so much & I am so grateful for them both.  It doesn't matter how hot it is outside or how crazy the crowd is, they will come to watch and wait for 3 hours as one of their grandchildren graduates.
I know MacKenzie was happy to see that they came.
We love you Nana & Tata Galvan!!!
 Val's sister Toni & her family: Jr & daughter Kalia came too, we were totally surprised.  Like I mentioned it was hot & the crowd was crazy.  But, like Val's parents-- Toni has been there to support our kids throughout their lives & we are very grateful for her & JR.
We truly are lucky to have such a great support system for our kids.

Rilee, Brianna, Kenz & Brooke Myers.
Love, Love, Love these girls.  I can't say enough about having good friends.







If you look at the P above- this was actually at the beginning of the night & to the right, somewhere Kenzie is actually walking across it. ha ha.  It was pretty cool, after the kids names were all ready- they all came & stood in the P & threw their hats in the air.
It was a great night- great year.  Kenzie has a great future ahead of her.  She & her friends are off to CA for a mini- senior trip.  Than back here for her party.

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Congrats to MacKenzie! She is so beautiful! Loved her prom pics with Mason! I think you are my only friend who updates her blog periodically. Fun to look at the missionary blog as well! Where will MacKenzie go to college? My two girls will both be at ASU in a few weeks! Weird!!

omer said...

فني بالرياض