Kona Grill finally opened at San Tan mall. Yeah!! We love to go eat there. The boys love sushi & I love the Seabass. We took Val & his friend Kimberly on Friday night. She wanted to try sushi before the summer was over, so Val talked her into trying Kona Grill. This little bag had some little plastic chopstick helpers inside.

This is Val & Kimberly.







9 comments:
You guys are so cute and Vals friend is darling! I love sushi but since ive been pregnant it isn't allowed. I would love for you to help with the shower. You are so sweet to offer! And guess what I find out what it is in a few weeks! July 15th because we will be in montana before then. Love you guys!
I'm with little Val's "friend", don't love the sushi!! Gross! ha ha!
Hey Terri,
Your blog is so cute (so is your fam.)
I am excited for "Kona Grill" too--yum!!
--Jen Roper
I love sushi. Have you tried blue wasbi yet. we should get together and go. We love CJ. My kids asks if she is comeing over every day. But they still say jj or bj or aj. Its cute. Thanks for letting her come over and help.
Since Im not gonna get around to the "3" post - Heres a special one for you!
3 things we both love:
Kona Grill
McKenzie
clean dogs
3 things we need to do this summer:
take the girls for a day out
go to Kona Grill together
force you to bring your family swimming
3 things I am happy about:
being home from girls camp
showers
your blog
3 things you dont know about me:
I really CAN be on time for church (I choose not to)
I am skinner than I look (I stuff my clothes with marshmellow because I love the muffin top look)
I am so behind on blogging Ive decided to do my posts on your comment section
Love,
Vonda
Vonda, you seriously crack me up!!!
I am glad my blog makes you happy, cuz yours makes me happy too!!
Your Mckenzie makes me smile, actually she makes everyone smile! She is such a great girl-I am going to miss her in Beehives.
Thanks Kristina, I know she is going to miss you too.
We just went to Kona Grill and I loved it! It will be fun to keep in touch through blogging since I hardly see you. Looks like you guys have had a busy summer! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment