About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mom come look at the yard!!!

Kenzie came running in the house last night screaming, "mom come look at the yard, there is something growing underneath it." Of course my first thought was, she is silly & for some reason is trying to get me to come outside. To my surprise, there was a huge bubble in our front yard. Like a pimple or a mole or a Blister-- that was the term Val used. So I had to put this video on my blog so you can see for yourself. If you look real close, you can see it move when Kenz puts her fut on it. Kind of like a water bed. Of course C.J. came out & wanted to jump on it, but we told her no. (especially since I picked her up from school early yesterday because she hurt her leg) :)

15 comments:

Pam Jorgensen said...

Holy Cow! Did a pipe burst? It is pretty cool!

Trish said...

Okay, that is one of the weirdest things I have ever seen.

Jen said...

so what the heck was it?

Anonymous said...

Can I help pop the massive ZIT???

Val & Terri Galvan said...

I guess it has to do with our sprinklers or something.  It was full of water.  Kind of wierd though.

Angie Whitman said...

That is fun. You sure you didn't bury someone in there?? I haven't seen Nixon in a few months?? just kidding. I know that is so not funny cause you love your little doggy so much!:)

Heidi said...

Kind of cool but I must say watching the girls poke at it sort of creeped me out. Did it go down?

kristina said...

That is really weird! Wonder what it is?!
BTW-your hair looks so cute!

Nichole Barney said...

I have never seen that before that is so crazy!

Julie and Matt said...

Leave it to the Galvan's to have a zit in the front yard. That's pretty weird!

Julie and Matt said...

Leave it to the Galvan's to have a zit in the front yard. That's pretty weird!

Julie and Matt said...

OK- I just noticed that Nichole and I used the same line in our comments. We must have been roommates at on one time!

Julie and Matt said...

OK Nichole didn't say that, I did twice!!! It's too late. I need to go to bed.

Angie Whitman said...

Time to update friend!

Angie Whitman said...

Mom, we don't want to look at the yard anymore!!!

UPDATE will ya???