About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Sunday, October 5, 2008

What's up DO?

Ok, I am probably going to get in trouble for re-posting this. Yes, I said "re-posting", Kenz already deleted this once. So, I am hoping she stays in bed for the night & at least before she deletes it again, some of you can see it. They did "up-do's" for mutual one night & I thought Kenz's hair looked so beautiful, so of course I wanted everyone to see it. She always gives me these crazy looks when I am trying to take her picture. Oh well.





3 comments:

Alison said...

Ok, I know first-hand how hot Mackenzie's hair looked that night! :) Terri, I'm a stalker of your blog and I just had to comment on this one.... and if your daughter erases the post again she's in big trouble!

Val & Terri Galvan said...

Hey Alison, that is funny I was stalking your blog too. send me your info on my email & we can add each other as friends.
galvanchan@aol.com

Breea said...

kenzi's hair always looks beautiful!!! she's so gorgous! and by the way, sorry im such a slacker on the blogging world, ill try to catch up! promise!