About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

EVC Softball Champs 2011 Payne JR. High

One is NOT the loneliest number. haha.
c.j.
Allie Jo
Allie Jo Hancock---- c.j's bff!!
c.j. & coach G. giving a little celebratory hug after winning the EVC title for the 2nd year in a row.
the famous huddle after every win. I think over the past two years we saw this 18 times.
trying to get a picture of C.J. "bunting". She was usually at the beginning of the line-up and usually given the bunt sign. She is pretty fast, so could get to first without the out. If, of course she made contact.
I love the little cloud of chalk under c.j's feet- as she is "steeling" home.
C.J's softball team- 8th grade EVC Champs- this year undefeated AGAIN. coach G. was their coach again & I think she will be sad that all these girls are leaving her to go to high school.

No comments: