I love these 2 chica's! my new neighbor & my old neighbor. haha!!!!!!
AWWWWW---look how cute my future son-in law is? ha ha.
Jack Germaine--- following in his dad's footsteps
C.J loves to babysit for these boys!!!

"dewey" what doing? i LOVE this kid!!!!!!!!! This is Crew Germaine & I LOVE him- he is Mackenzie's boyfriend---
A view of the back yard-- it is amazing-- just miss the POOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE the outdoor fireplace. Can't wait to use it.
stairs to the new basement= LOVE
Joe & Natalie (other wheeler) ---inside joke-- new neighbors. She cooks for us. Yes, we are spoiled-- well, there might be some trading babysitting involved= or scorpion killing when Joe is off coaching the future football stars of the world--haha





2 comments:
I love the smile on Jack....I subbed the first quarter of the school year this past year and Jack was in my kindergarten class. Such a great kid, what a fun family to have as new neighbors, so glad for you. Hope you guys are doing great.
Love the pictures of all of us! We are so glad we live in the same hood! It has been so fun having you just down a couple of houses!! We feel so blessed to be friends with the Galvan's!! and yes, you just might have two future son-in-laws with the last name Germaine... if only your girls can hold out long enough!!
Post a Comment