I have often found myself in tears at baby blessings, it reminds me of my own children's blessings & how lucky we are to have the priesthood in our lives. I love my Dad & I love the fact that my mother & father traveled over 10 hours to come to baby Everett's blessing because it was so important for them to be here. That is how my parents are. They love their children and grandchildren so much that they would travel far to be with them on special occasions.
What a "blessing" to not only be named after such an amazing man, but to have him there standing in the circle as you are blessed with such an amazing blessing that was given that day. You could truly feel the spirit this day. Stuart's uncle LeSueur is a member of the Quorum of the Seventy and he was also able to stand in the circle that day. So it was pretty awesome.
I love this picture of C.J. holding baby Everett, look how peaceful he is. Just resting after his beautiful blessing that his father just gave him.
The Faust Family: Everett, Alyssa, Stuart & Rivers-- I love my niece Alyssa and her hubby Stu. I think that she has the "sweetest" personality & she is the best mom. She truly loves her boys. I am so honored to be her aunt & I love it when she calls me or includes me in anything, because I truly feel loved by her. She is so amazing & she is very creative!
The Hoffman Family
I just love our little family-- of course our missionary isn't here-- but look how cute we are? I am so proud of my girls & I think they are so beautiful!!!!
Awwe, look how special this picture is? I just love my parents!! I hope that my kids are lucky enough to have them around when they have kids, because Alyssa is so lucky for them to be here at Everett's blessing. Truly a "blessing" for her and baby Everett & Stu for them to be here. They traveled so far to come for this day and I know that someday Everett will look back on this day and be grateful that his great grandparents were here.
Grandpa Hoffman, Ryan Hoffman, Heath Hoffman, Russ Hoffman w/Everett Ray Faust, Stuart Faust & Val Galvan, Jr. --- Priesthood in the circle of the baby blessing of baby Everett.
Ryan, Alex & Owen Hoffman--- What a cute family. I love how Owen sucks his middle fingers just like C.J. used too. Isn't he so cute? He looks just like his Grandpa Russ.
Kenz took this picture of Carinna at Everett's blessing. Isn't she beautiful? It is amazing how fast she is growing.
This post is a little late coming. Everett was actually blessed the end of May, (i think). I am so bad. I am really going to get better. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment