About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Nicole!


So, do you ever feel like you are really getting OLDER? I don't! I just feel like I am getting
wiser, sillier, better, robustier (LOL), shorter (yes-because my kids are taller) I had the honor this week of attending the temple with three of the most amazing girls, girls that I have called friends for over 14 years & I love each of them so much. We went to the temple & out to lunch in honor of Nicole's birthday. I won't say how old Ms. Nicole is, because for some strange reason, she looks younger than she did at last year's birthday lunch.
So, from left to right in the photo: Lori Rees, Milena Delgado, Me & Nicole McBeth.
We went to the temple thursday than out to lunch at Sweet Cakes in mesa.
I just love these girls & wish I could see them more often!
Happy Birthday Nicole-- can't wait to see you guys next month for our next birthday date!!!

1 comment:

Wilson Family said...

Terri,You always look amazing!!! Thanks for going to the Temple so often... I wished I hadn't taken advantage of the Temple being so close... Now it seems so far away. Dad, mom, Dan & I are going to set a goal to go at least once a month.... Help us make it happen..
Love you
Jolene