So, a year ago today-- we were dropping him off "curbside" at the MTC. I was so worried about my baby boy. But, he is amazing-- he is such a wonderful missionary & has completely been the missionary I knew that he would be.
I am so proud of him, I know that his dad is proud of him, most of all I know his Father in Heaven is proud of him.
I thought today I would be an emotional wreck, because on his birthday wow-- I was crazy emotional-- so I just figured today would be no different--
I was o.k., UNTIL..... I opened an email one of my best friends Amy Hancock sent to me yesterday-- she had sent me a you tube video to watch. I am going to put the link on here-- with a warning:
WATCHERS BEWARE--- WATCH WITH TISSUES IN HAND
I promise you that if you have a missionary, have had a missionary, have a son, know a missionary, or basically HAVE tear duct's you will NEED tissues!!!!!!!
This will be me in one year from today!!! Who is coming with us to the airport??? I will need help, because-- my sweet husband will be in Nicaragua with Val & will be coming off of the plane with my missionary. So, he will already have been re-united with our missionary. So, I will need as many as my friends there with me as possible.
Anyway, I am so honored to be a missionary mom. Happy to be at one year today!!!!!
I love my missionary!!!!





1 comment:
Happy one year Little Val! Can't believe how fast it has gone! Your family loves and misses you so much! We are all on the countdown to next year! Keep up the good work! The boys pray for you every night!
xoxo,
The Germaine's
Post a Comment