MacKenzie & I left the house when she got home from school last week to run some errands-- we were literally gone for maybe an hour. This is what we were greeted to when we opened the door to the house. It's my fault, I left a bag of trash by the laundry door going out to the garage- because it wasn't quite full enough to go out to the black can yet- so I figured I would empty the girls trash can down in the basement later. (at least that is my excuse) Nixon had quite the party with the bag of trash while we were gone- it was all over the laundry room- I think he was mad we didn't take him. The funniest part- was inside the bag of trash was a grocery bag with more grocery bags wadded up inside of that one grocery bag-- he had somehow got that out of the trash bag & one of the handles around his neck, & was dragging it around the house. It was so cute- I couldn't be mad at him.
So, he drug this bag of plastic bags around for awhile- I'm glad he didn't actually strangle himself.
Mom, look what i made for you while you & Kenz were gone. Isn't it so pretty?





No comments:
Post a Comment