
Jack & Crew on Thursday morning the 8th of December. I went & picked up Natalie to take her to be induced @ Gilbert Mercy Hospital. Joe was going to get Jack off to school & Crew over to the Nielson's for the day. They were both so excited to meet their new brother.

The Germaine Family---

Natalie's new home for the next day or so.

Green toes w/snowflakes-- cute, huh?

Me, Natalie & Stacy. Stacy & I entertained Natalie & Joe for most of the day & evening. Stacy stayed pretty late and kept them laughing-- she has some awesome stories from her new job as a flight attendant.

Awe, look how sweet the new parents to be are.

Okay, Natalie is a true-- pioneer woman! So, we got to the hospital at 7:30 on Thursday morning and she delivered her baby at 11:03 a.m. on Friday morning. YIKES---- I think she pushed for like 4 hours or more. Seriousness---

Crew taking a look at his new baby brother----

He has some big feet--

C.J. & the new baby



I am already in love. He is so cute & snuggly.



The baby has a little bit of jaundice, so he has to go into the tanning bed. :) C.J & I walked down to the nursery with Natalie and took some photos of him in there.

It makes me think back to when Lil Val was born and he had to go under the lights. I guess I am just missing my little boy this holiday season. We are all happy that the baby arrived safely and healthy.
1 comment:
Thank you for posting this! You are so much better at blogging than I am... I should just cut and copy this to my blog! What a fun day to remember! Thank you for entertaining me all day long!! You are a true friend!! xoxo
Post a Comment