About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

I have never been here, I only know what I feel in my heart when I read the story of the "first vision". I imagine the Sacred Grove is an amazing place & is peaceful & quiet & SACRED. So, read my post about our new years resolutions about getting our home ready for our missionary. I know my home will never be as "sacred" as the Sacred Grove or the Gilbert Temple or the Mesa Temple or any temple for that matter---- but I sure would love to at least try to make an effort to get close to it.
Gilbert Temple---- being built about 3 miles away from our home. We are so excited for it to be done--- we have been driving by at least 2 or 3 times a week to watch it's progress.
One of our goals to attend the temple more often this year.


Wow, another year come & gone! I have to say I have never looked forward to celebrating a NEW year than I have this one! Do you wanna know why????? Because our MISSIONARY comes home this year!! YES he does. I know what you are thinking, WHAAAAAAT????? Yes it has already been 15 months since Elder Galvan has left. He only has 9 months left. HOLLA!!!!!!
So, this year the GALVAN family have some new years resolutions to work on:

Family Prayer
Scripture Study
Family Home Evening
Attend Temple more

We have a MISSIONARY coming home in the beginning of October & we need to get our home & FAMILY ready for him. (his room is ready :)
So feel free to check in on us. Call us --- email us-- whatever!!!!

No comments: