About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Sunday, January 15, 2012

How much fun is this??




Okay so there is this website that I found, well it is more of a blog--- called House of Smiths & it is this FABULOUS blog of this gal named Shelley Smith that is an AMAZING decorator, she writes for HOME.COM, she is an ORGANIZER- i will be posting pictures someday.... when we move of my pantry that I will be totally using her pantry as a template for mine. She has her own line of vinyl that she sells on her BLOG-- she is just all around pretty dang cool-- so anyway- I got this super cool Vinyl- decal for my blender from her blog. I think it makes my blender so HAPPY, I pulled it out of my closet & it is on my counter full time.... yay!!!!

No comments: