I realize that we all have to "pick our battles" in our relationships. But I must say-- I really don't have any with my sweet spouse of 20+ years. We have known each other since 1985. Yes that is a long time & we are getting old. But, I needed to post this little cute story about our little "sock bermuda triangle" in our home, because all of a sudden, his favorite sock, a low boy black nike dri-fit sock that----YES is labeled L & R, not because he needs to be reminded which sock goes on what foot, but the socks actually conform to each foot----- for some strange reason 6 of the L socks are missing the R's? So, where are they? hmmmm. Well we have a little girl in our home that likes to borrow her Daddy's socks--- but, why isn't she borrowing the L & the R? I really don't know why, but guess where I found 4 of the R's-- yep, down in the basement-C.J's room (A.K.A. the Sorority house). So, initially 4 were found there, and I have since found 1 in the laundry upstairs and I am still missing 1. I am sure we will find it with the little girl's stuff.Sunday, January 29, 2012
Sock Bermuda Triangle
I realize that we all have to "pick our battles" in our relationships. But I must say-- I really don't have any with my sweet spouse of 20+ years. We have known each other since 1985. Yes that is a long time & we are getting old. But, I needed to post this little cute story about our little "sock bermuda triangle" in our home, because all of a sudden, his favorite sock, a low boy black nike dri-fit sock that----YES is labeled L & R, not because he needs to be reminded which sock goes on what foot, but the socks actually conform to each foot----- for some strange reason 6 of the L socks are missing the R's? So, where are they? hmmmm. Well we have a little girl in our home that likes to borrow her Daddy's socks--- but, why isn't she borrowing the L & the R? I really don't know why, but guess where I found 4 of the R's-- yep, down in the basement-C.J's room (A.K.A. the Sorority house). So, initially 4 were found there, and I have since found 1 in the laundry upstairs and I am still missing 1. I am sure we will find it with the little girl's stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment