About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Freshman Girls Basketball City Champs 12'

This is definitely one of my favorite pictures of C.J. I can't believe the height she gets. I guess white girls can jump. LOL. C.J. 's claim to fame this year were her "fast break" lay-ups. She would get a steal & take off down the court & score. It was pretty awesome!!!!




I don't really need to introduce Allie Hancock- but I will-- her family has been friends of our since Allie & C.J. were twinkle's in our eye's. LOL. They played basketball at Payne their 7th grade year than Allie took her 8th grade year off to nurse an ankle injury & to concentrate on softball, but we were glad to have her on the court this year!!!
This is Rachel Price-- she has played basketball for the past 3 years with C.J.-- she played with her at Payne Jr. high for two years. Rachel is a very good friend of C.J's.



C.J's First year at Basha for Basketball was a success-- at least this proud mom thinks so!!!!
I tried to keep track of her points most of the year & if I am correct--- they played 18 games,
they unfortunately had 3 losses. (hamilton- highland & gilbert) so 15 & 3 was their record. They did win the title of City champs, in the 18 games they played-- c.j. had 295 points. She had a great season-- all the team did. We had a great team. All the girls were so fun to watch. I can't wait to watch them the next few years as they all get older & better!!!
Congratulations City Champs---


1 comment:

anna said...

CJ is da bomb!! So sad I didn't get to see any of her games... :/