About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Friday, February 10, 2012

January Birthday Lunch-- Crackers---YUM!

The SUPER-HOT-January Birthday BABES! LeAnn, Ana & Sarahanne! Happy Birthday to 3 of my amazing friends! I love you all & I am blessed to know each of you & have you in my life!
The super sweet "un-January" birthday ladies & baby Mitt!
This is CLASSIC- Wheeler! I love how funny this little saying is on this box! but most of all I love how Stacy see's these funny things on her trips & thinks of her friends back in AZ- who will totally appreciate her cuteness.... she gave all of us one of these-- not just the January bday ladies got these.
One of the "funny" gifts Stacy got LeAnn- they are the panties that you get wet & they expand. Well she thought it would be cute- to put them in her drink- to get them wet- well they wouldn't expand in the drink-she even left them in their the entire time. YIKES--panties in yo drink! LOL

No comments: