About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Friday, May 9, 2008

Eternal Families





Happy Anniversary to THE HOFFMAN FAMILY. We were sealed to my parents on May 8th 1976, in the Los Angelos, CA temple. To my brothers & sisters, I love you all, you have been good examples to me! Mom & Dad thank you for your dedication to the Lord. Thank you for setting the example of temple marriage. I am grateful to my Father in Heaven for each of you.



3 comments:

Angie Whitman said...

What a great anniversary! So many blessings from that...look at what a great family you have now.

I haven't seen your comment on your Macarena dance yet???

Anonymous said...

hello Galvan family!!! So fun to find your blog from Alyssas. You'll have to check us out too! You have a super cute family... hope all is well with y'all! Keep in touch!

Angie Whitman said...

Ummm, your not pulling a "Hancock" on us, are you??? Time for an update!

Missed you today at the hospital! I also want to see you down here catching some rays with me! Its way too hot not to come out and play!