About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Oh my Hail!"


My day has been busy as usual, trying to get orders done for deliveries tomorrow & I stopped to take a much needed break. It started raining, which for us is good, than it started hailing. So, of course being the goofball that I am, I had to take some pictures. How often does it hail here? Not often. So, I take some pictures & come back inside. Not 3 or 4 minutes later, I go out to see if I can scoop some up in my hand for another picture & its gone. I was bummed I wanted to show C.J. when she got home from school some better pictures, this will have to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you and Michelle got pictures, cause I went to look for my camera and remembered Breea took it - there was too much to take pictures of here to let her take my camera - yes, thats anger you hear from me.

Val & Terri Galvan said...

Vonda you crack me up. Hey, where is Kayla going to college? I want to do a board for her room & I was wondering what colors to do.