About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day 08'


Happy Memorial Day! I just wanted to give a shout out to all the brave men & women who defend our country. I am honored to be an "army brat". My father served in the Army for almost 30 years. He served in Vietnam & all over the country. He is my HERO!! I want him to know how proud we are of him & his years of service. I love you dad!!

3 comments:

Angie Whitman said...

Cool picture! I am too, an "air force brat"! We are so cool!:) haha. I did learn so much about life and have gained such an appreciation for the military because of my upbringing!

Also, what a cute baby nephew! I bet you can't wait to get some onesies on him:) You rock!

Anonymous said...

Hey Terri that's awesome! As we have discussed in the past I am one of the fortunate Army Brats. My Dad is my Hero! Hoorah? (I think...haha)

Dallas said...

Hey "half pint"....it's me....your Big Bro'. I totally love the blog. The pictures are awesome and the music rocks lil sis. I really enjoyed visiting. I love you loads, and miss you even more. Take care.
P.S. ....Shelb says "Hi" to C.J