About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Grandma Norma




Val's grandma Norma is here from Wyoming. She came in to help Val's little sister out for a couple of days while her husband was out of town. She just had her 2nd baby a little over a week ago & her other little one is not quite 18 months yet, so she has her hands full. So, we went to Val's parents on Sat. night for a BBQ to visit. We love grandma Norma, she is an amazing woman. She is so compassionate & always is smiling. I wish she lived closer so we could see her more. We are blessed to have her in our lives. I brought my camera along so I could get an updated picture of her with our family. I couldn't resist taking pictures of our new nephew, Jose Ramon Bingochea the 3rd. (it's a mouthful) he is so cute!!


No comments: