About Me

We have been married 21 AMAZING years. We have 3 amazing kids. Val III is serving in Managua, Nicaragua a full-time mission for our church. Mac is 17 and Carinna is 14. Nixon our shitzu is 5. We are blessed to have family and friends who love us.

Elder Val Galvan III

Elder Val Galvan III
Double click on photo to go to Val's blog.
Powered by Blogger.

Carinna 15

MacKenzie 17

I love Lucy Project

theilovelucyproject

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Seriously--Wasps & Scorpions???

So, the dude that looks dead was inside my house by the front door & the one that is still alive-well it's partially dead was also inside by my toilet. We found these guys like a month ago & I just found the pictures on my computer- so I thought I would post them with the pictures of the wasps. The crazy thing is I was walking out this morning to the garage to get a drink out of the fridge outside & there was one right by my dryer- just sittin' there half dead. SERIOUSLY!!!! I do not like these critters!!!!!!!!
Val was telling me this morning-- we have had more critters at this house than any other house, for shizzle!
This is the nest after a couple of days- Val (my hero) knocked it down for me. Look at the white dots on the nest below & above. It is pretty cool because that is the babies-- if you take the white stuff off- and you should of course do it after the nest is dead-- than you can take the wasp out and see them -- crazy huh?

O.k. I don't know what is going on, but we knew we were probably going to have a scorpion problem in this house & they haven't been too bad? But, Wasps? We had to have the bug guy come out this past week and spray two separate nests-- one in our front entry way, which I guess was already empty- and one off our back porch- it's pretty nasty, because there was like 50 dead wasps on the ground after he left.

1 comment:

Elise said...

we have had a wasp problem at our house too!! We had 7 nests and had to have the bug guy come twice this month!